Tuesday, December 30, 2003

End of Year Thoughts

Another year is ending and it's time for me to give my thoughts (I'm good at that):

  • Marriage rules. I love my wife more now than the day we were married. Having someone to share life with makes things so much more pleasant and fulfilling. And I'm lucky as hell to have found someone who shares so much with me.

  • President Bush needs to go. I'm a big Dean supporter, but I'll take just about ANYONE over him as long as the new president isn't a holier-than-thou conservative christian like our current moron. I've never hated a political figure as much in my life. This guy not only needs to be defeated, he needs to be indicted.

  • I love ARMA. Being a member of such a great martial arts society has given me something that is hard to explain - but suffice to say I enjoy being part of a community that accepts everyone from every walk of life, as long as they're training and learning and trying to add to the whole. I've never met a group like this before and I probably never will.

  • The Columbus Crew are still my favorite soccer team, but they need help. The Brian Dunseth/Mark Williams move was a fiasco, injuries plagued us, and coaching was substandard without Oscar Pisano in there to charge things up. Also, the staff needs to be more forthcoming with information. TheCrew.com is a joke when we're the last spot on earth to release stories about our own team.
That's about it. I'll try to post more regularly.

Banners

morningcoach.com