Thursday, May 13, 2004

Rude People on the Bus

I'm a bus rider. I like not having to worry about parking, traffic, stupid drivers, etc. I like having time to just sit on the way to work, read a book or magazine, what have you.

But one thing I can't stand is (I'm sure you've guessed it) rude people.

There's not a lot of room on a bus - they try to make them fit as many people as possible, for obvious reasons. So when I'm sitting in an outside seat and I have to get off, the person sitting on the inside seat should stand up and get out of the way so I can do so, right?

Apparently not. Too often I get stuck with that person who just pulls their knees up or scoots to the side. I'm tempted to brush my ass in their face as I go by sometimes, just so they get the idea.

No comments:

Banners

morningcoach.com