Monday, June 21, 2004

The Never-Ending Quest for Self-Improvement

For the last two work days, I've been going to OSU's Larkins Hall at lunch to work out. It's amazing how much better you feel when you do some real work during the day - not just sitting at a desk.

Larkins has a big wrestling room (luckily it doesn't SMELL like your typical wrestling room) with a thick mat so I can do all my Combat Conditioning exercises without having to move around too much. It also has a rope to climb and pullup bars. Heck, what else does a bodyweight exerciser need?

Felt good to do some wall walkers - I did ten today and actually got my chest to touch the wall a couple times near the end. Naturally, that's not all I did - threw in some Hindu Squats and Jumper Squats, plenty of Hindu Pushups, and some other ab and back exercises.

Looking forward to continuing this habit...

No comments:

Banners

morningcoach.com