Saturday, September 09, 2006

Barney's Blog

Not often do I get really attached to a TV show. And sometimes it takes me a while to get there. But a show for which, last season, I grew to be quite a fan, is CBS's How I Met Your Mother. It's got the quirkiness of one of my long-time favorites, Friends, but with a different set of characters and situations.

Perhaps it's the situation itself that so closely mirrored my own life for a while - being friends with engaged people, chick-magnet people, and occasionally a chick or two, but never quite getting to the "relationship" point of my life. Of course, I'm very happily there now and wouldn't change it for the world! But it doesn't make watching someone else in that situation any less fun.

And when you have characters like Neil Patrick Harris's Barney on the show... what's not to love? And therein lies the jist of this message: I found Barney's blog. I'm not going to say any more... just read and laugh yourself silly, unless you happen to be easily offended. Then... read and think that I'm a fan of low-brow humor who probably shouldn't be invited to any more parties.

No comments:

Banners

morningcoach.com