Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Best Halloween Costume Was...

Following my wife's lead on this one:

As a kid, I had a great number of fantastic costumes. My folks liked to help me put together good costumes. I suppose the best one I had was when I was a Gaul (a la Asterix the Gaul) - with a horned helmet, breastplate, round shield, sword, furry tunic, the whole nine yards. Looked sharp.

As an adult, I've put together some interesting ones - including the Shadow and the Crow, but probably my most innovative idea was when I was I-270 - the outerbelt for Columbus. From head to toe, it was a construction helmet, black shirt and pants with lane divider lines in tape on my arms and legs, a cardboard "Orange Barrel," and an interstate logo on my front and back. I was the scariest costume at the party. :)

1 comment:

Trish said...

My favorite Halloween costume is Tinkerspell... I wore it on last year party!!

Banners

morningcoach.com