Thursday, August 28, 2008

Joe Biden - Riding the Rails Daily

I have to admit, though I know the name Joseph Biden, I don't know much about him. And I'm trying to improve on that so I know who my choices are in the upcoming election. But watching this video is almost enough to make me ink him in NOW. He's truly among the people. Take a gander:

This says a couple things to me. First, he's taking a form of transportation that has low impact on the environment, and doing it daily. Second, he's taking a form of transportation that puts him in touch with his constituents (and anyone else who wants to listen) daily. He's concerned both about the environment and about being in touch.

Compare this with the impressions of the public that John McCain has, and his talk about the recession we're in being "psychological."

There's really no contest.

No comments:

Banners

morningcoach.com