Sunday, October 31, 2004

Ach! I'm Kilted!

Well, it's happened... My wonderful wife got me one of the best gifts ever for our second anniversary/my 36th birthday:

A Utilikilt! That's right, the newest member of the Utiliclan is yours truly!


Pardon the poor quality of the picture - it's my Clie camera but I wanted to get something up.

It's great... never have I been so comfortable. And, some of the looks I've gotten have been absolutely priceless.

Only two comments so far: one asking if it was, indeed, a kilt; and the other a definite thumbs up from a guy working in one of Clintonville's fine antique store.

There are times when it feels like some of those dreams where you're in public without any clothes on, but those are fleeting and it's SO comfortable. I love wearing the thing... gonna have to get some more of them before I wear this one out! :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Heh... got the sword! :) But you'll never catch me wearing the old hockey helmet... or doing re-enactments. I'd rather do something a little more realistic than they do. See my first link...

Banners

morningcoach.com