Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Campaign Ads on Television

I have a question for all of you out there, especially those from outside the United States. It concerns the prevalence of television advertisements for political office campaigns.

The question is: Do you have them? And do you feel that they affect your nations' influence by special interest groups?

Please respond in the comments on this post. This is not a scientific poll or anything like that, it's more just my own search for information.

1 comment:

sasquatch2 said...

the ads are all bullshit! the only way they influence my vote is by showing me who is willing to sink to the lowest level, obviously I won't vote for the TOTAL scumbag, just the moderately scummy one. but that's politics, always was and always will be. This crap only makes me less interested in politics like I would never want to be actually involved. PS- I'm in New Jersey and see tons of bash-ads on the morning news.

Banners

morningcoach.com