Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Daily Roundup: "Diet" Pop, Great Anti-Klan stuff, Miss Scarolina puts herself on the map

As I've been saying for a long time, diet pop doesn't do much for actual dieting. In fact, quite the reverse. See this article from WebMD. Drop the pop - drink water. Tap water will do just fine, too.


Possibly the greatest anti-Klan/Nazi/Ignorant bastard rally I've ever heard of.
Miss Teen Scarolina redeems herself in a big way. Sure, she looked silly here, but you have to give her props for learning from her gaffe. I consider myself knowledgeable about Geography, but I only got 6 out of 7 right on this quiz (which gave me the ranking of "Crown Cartographer!").

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hmm... I got 5 of 7 right (let's hear it for some random guesses), and was also named Crown Cartographer. I wonder what their scoring levels are?

Banners

morningcoach.com