Sunday, December 03, 2006

More Than Just Face Chap

In my first big discovery with the biking to work thing (which I've had plenty of time to practice this weekend, unfortunately) is that I am going to need something to cover my headphones on my telephone (Motorola SLVR, so it has iTunes) while I'm listening to podcasts on the way to work. All the wind rushing past them is making it impossible to hear anything! Also, the ears are getting frostbit.

I've ordered a balaclava to try to alleviate the problem... we'll see how it does (BTW - if you're looking at getting me bike stuff for Christmas.... don't get me a balaclava now).

3 comments:

WolfPack said...

beware if it's too chapped no kissing from the wife!

WolfPack said...

remember too chapped - no kissing from the wife!

Jamie said...

That's one of the reasons I bought that balaclava! That and it makes me look like a cycling ninja.

Banners

morningcoach.com